Friday, August 15, 2008

This blog just got a whole lot more interesting

You remember I said it'd take forever to upload my official art collection, and I wouldn't do it, right?

Guess what: I lied.

Now on the side there's a link to the Official Art section. I didn't make them, so feel free to use them on your site. But since I had such a hard time finding all of them, please link back to me and maybe state where you found the images. :) Thanks.

Tomorrow I think I'll upload a bunch of comic scans...87 pages. I'm not actually the one who scanned 'em, though; you can see them on Nick.com, but it's a little annoying because they're in a tiny frame and you have to scroll.

I can't upload all my SpongeBob music, though. There's nowhere on Blogger that'll let me do that, and I don't want to take up space on my Kirby website to do it.

Oh, and I now have 209 pictures instead of 202. One of them glitched when I took it onto the flash program, but I thought it was funny, so I uploaded it. It's in the SpongeBob section of the Official Art page.

No comments: