Friday, August 15, 2008

Screensavers

As said in My Quest for Official Art, I sometimes import the screensavers onto Macromedia Flash Pro. I wanted to show off the .swf files, but I can't upload them. I wanted to host them on KirbyPlanet (my website), but my host doesn't allow direct linking. Instead, I'll just put up links to download the screensavers.

Nick.com SpongeBob Promo
An image of SpongeBob's pineapple is shown. In front of all that, a bunch of bubbles containing images of SpongeBob characters fly up past.

The SpongeBob SquarePants Move Screensaver
SpongeBob just hangs around 'til water comes at him from the screen. He absorbs it, and kinda blows up into an ad for the movie, where his face stares at the text reading "Bigger. More Absorbent."

Nick.de SpongeBob Promo
A German screensaver. I can't remember what it does.

No comments: