Saturday, August 16, 2008

This blog got more interesting AGAIN!

This time I put up some comics. I plan to get back to actually blogging again, but I thought it was disappointing that no fansites had much art or comics, and we've gotta have 'em somewhere!

I was thinking...about random stuff...And it occured to me, Mr. Krabs' and and Mrs. Puff's current relationship is less than romantic. They didn't interact much after the episode Krusty Love. On Wishing You Well, she drove past in the hot rod she wished for.
"See, Mr. Krabs? She wished for that boat!"
"You mean she stole that boat!"
Krabs paid her little mind while she was there, than made that comment while she was there.

On The Krabby Khronicle, Krabs was having SpongeBob write a newspaper full of exciting lies about everyone. His first target was Mrs. Puff, whom SpongeBob wrote about being in a high-speed chase against the police. Krabs laughed upon seeing it, but SpongeBob didn't feel good about it. In an attempt to make him, Krabs asked how such a little news story could possibly affect Mrs. Puff in any way. Later in the episode, she's among those who trample Krabs and steal back their money.

But then, on the DVD case for "Bikini Bottom Adventures," she's looking up at him and grinning. And then on the movie, she and Sandy had the following exchange:
"I paid nine dollars for this?"
"I paid ten!"
Mrs. Puff got in for a dollar less than Sandy. Maybe she and Krabs made up?


Come to think of it, what about his first wife? I guess she was a whale, considering there's Pearl and all. Now that I'm on that subject, I might as well note. One time, referring to Sandy, Krabs muttered, "Mammals." and walked off. Whales are mammals. Maybe he holds a grudge against his whale wife...

No comments: