Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Patty Caper

I saw this later last night. I've gotta say, it was better than Plankton's Regular. This one made me laugh and I liked the storyline. I saw a review saying it was reused from The Smoking Peanut, but it's really not. I suppose the "who dunnit" element is similar, but it was more the main plot with this episode and just a subplot with the latter.

SpongeBob was sent to pick up the secret ingredient for the Krabby Patty formula. It was very heavily guarded, and it looked like nothing had gone wrong -- 'til he opened the case! The ingredient was gone, and in the middle of the case there was a clean, round hole, one that could only be cut in the case. I'm sorry to say, I accidentally read who did it before I saw the episode. I was slightly annoyed that they didn't tell exactly how the thief did it, though.

No more spoilers. It did get a little annoying at parts, but overall, I thought it was a good episode. That said, watch it. ;)

No comments: