Monday, September 29, 2008

Believe it, man; I'm a fangirl

I was once told that I'm not a SpongeBob fan if I don't like video games based on SpongeBob. I later beat the person who said that at Fact or Fishy, mostly by answering more questions properly than he.

Face it --- I'm obsessed with SpongeBob. I dedicate every breath I breathe to the man! When, for some reason, I can't watch an episode, I spend the hours reading interviews with Stephen Hillenburg (may he live forever); I have every song off the show recorded and have written lyrics sheets for them (okay, not all...somewhere between sixty and eighty); I started a blog so I could babble about random, SpongeBob-related nonsense, upload over 200 official images I searched all over teh intarwebs for, and upload all the comic scans in case Nick.com should ever get rid of them!

I've written songs about SpongeBob. Serious songs, silly songs, songs that can only sound good coming from the mouth of Tom Kenny....

I've seen every episode, paid close attention to all the little details, rewatched every episode, observed the different styles of the different show writers, and taken my knowledge to write a fan fic trilogy to bring back Doodlebob, save the seemingly hopeless marriage of Plankton and Karen --- Enemy In-Law was not canon, people --- and expose Stephen Hillenburg's (may he live forever) ingenius plot to take over the world through television, all in one melodramatic storyline.

I can tell you the voice actors of Mama Krabs, Bubble Bass, DoodleBob, Bubble Buddy, Jim, and Stanley.

I AM A FANGIRL. YOU SHALL NOT TELL ME OTHERWISE.

Oh, yeah, new comic. ^_^

No comments: