Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas is over

Sorry for being gone so long. It was a bizarre combination of work, the holidays, and my ISP that prevented me from posting.

Starting tomorrow, I'll continue posting the sort of thing I was originally: random observations about the characters and canon, news, comics and official art.

For today, I just have one new comic up. It's been on Nick.com for a while, but heck, you never know when Nick.com will go down in a fiery explosion of doom, right? Right.

Also, when I get a chance, I think I'll post photos of some of my SpongeBob-themed Christmas presents. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

May I ask, where did you get the template for this blog? Can I have the link?

Alice said...

I made it myself, edited off of one of the default Blogger layouts. I could give you the stylesheet, if you like.

Thanks for commenting, by the way. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Computer was off being repaired.