Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who Bob, What Pants? commercial


Mood: Yayness
Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been slightly sick and life's been crazy. Fortunately, I've got an update on the third SpongeBob movie. Nick.com put up a commercial for Who Bob, What Pants? on Turbonick. You can watch it here.

Looks interesting, to say the least. The old "amnesia by getting bonked on the head" is perhaps a bit too cliche to base an entire movie on, but there's a chance that they'll do it well. Besides, (to my knowledge) the whole deal with mayor sounds unique. Of course, for all I know it's all a reference to something I've never watched, like, for example, Karate Island contained references to some movie I'd never heard of.

That being said, watch the commercial. :)
*sings, to the tune of the SpongeBob theme song*
Who Bob, What Pants? Who Bob What Pants?

No comments: