Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's the Best Day Ever!

I added a few new official pictures as well as wallpapers. 215 official pictures now. The first picture of Sandy now has a complete ear and alpha.

I really like the song, The Best Day Ever. I think it's cute, funny, and charming. I'll listen to the TV version, the movie version, the soundtrack version...anything, really. The movie version (that is, the normal version) is my favorite, though.

Nobody I know takes the lyrics to heart as much as I do. I, personally, try to have the same attitude SpongeBob has throughout the song. The day he's describing sounds like it could be the worst day of your entire year. Leave it to Spongey to put a positive spin on everything from the sunlight waking him up to two hours of boredom.

One thing that is definitely me in this song is the line, Sometimes the little things start closing in on me. Really, it seems like the things that are hardest to ignore and easiest to ruin your day are the things that matter the least in the long run. Whenever I'm in a funk (and believe me, I often am), I pop my SpongeBob CD into CD player and immediately go to my favorite track. Guess what track that is? ;)


This is the official Best Day Ever music video from the CD of the same name.

No comments: