Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Ready!

Yet another attempt at making a blog. I thought I'd pick a subject I'm good with: SpongeBob SquarePants!



My everyday life can get kind of hectic, so I can't promise I'll always be around to post. I'll try to at least post every week, to keep in the habit.



I'll put a little about me here. I've been watching SpongeBob for nine years, and I've seen every episode EXCEPT the ones that aired this week. I can't watch TV until September, which is why I haven't seen them. I have a large collection of SpongeBob official artwork on my computer. I have 202 large, high quality official images with transparency, as well as around 90 pages of comics. I'd like to upload them, but I can't because not only are they too large, but that'd take forever. Along with that I have nearly every song off the show. :D



So, I guess I'll just post whatever SpongeBob-related stuff I want to around here...this might be fun. :D

No comments: